Rooms, Rates & Policies
Rose Bowl Motel is located in the heart of Los Angeles near historical old town Pasadena, Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles. We have professional housekeeping, clean and comfortable rooms, plus quality guest services. As a family-owned motel, we take great pride in helping our guests have the best lodging experience possible … at an affordable rate.
Please note that this is an historic hotel, built prior to ADA specifications. Thus the rooms are not accessible to “all” who have disabilities.
ROOM RATES START AT $80/night Sunday – Thursday & $90/night Friday & Saturday
(Tax additional. Applies to both single and double occupancy.)
• King Size Bed
• Large Flat Screen plasma HDTV with DVD
• Free Cable, Free Movies, HBO, ESPN sports, Spanish channels
• Free Wireless Internet
• Air Conditioning
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Hair Dryer
• Free parking
Please click on the thumbnail room photos to expand and click through.
ROSE BOWL MOTEL POLICIES
- Credit Card required at the time of booking to guarantee reservation.
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance of day of arrival (before 5pm the previous day). 100% of the first night’s room rate + tax will be charged for any “no shows” or cancellations within the 24 hour period.
- Room rates are for single or double occupancy.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check in anytime after 1:00 PM, check out anytime before 11:00 AM.
- Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required.
- All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.